Mosaic Family Health
Mosaic Family Health is the clinical home of the Fox Valley Family Medicine Residency Program. It is located in downtown Appleton, approximately halfway between ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton and St. Elizabeth Hospital. Its patients represent a well-balanced mix of medical concerns, economic and cultural groups, and ages. The clinic's 75 staff members include family medicine faculty, 20 residents, a clinical psychologist, geriatric nurse practitioner, a behavioral health counselor and a care manager.
- Over 31,000 square feet
- 23 exam rooms including an osteopathic manipulation therapy exam table
- Three special procedure rooms
- Osteopathic treatment room
- A mental health suite
- A quiet study area and social area specially designated for resident use
- Library and health education resource area
- On-site laboratory
- On-site x-ray
- On-site OB ultrasound
- EPIC EMR
Learn more about Mosaic Family Health, our clinical home!