Hospital & Training Sites
Appleton Medical Center (AMC)
- A new eight-story tower with 160 beds that opened in 2010 and features rooms outfitted with the latest technology and rooms designed around patients' needs
- Newly redesigned emergency department
- General medical and surgical care
- Collaborative Care model
- Home to the Appleton Heart Institute and an accredited Chest Pain Center
- The ThedaCare Cancer Care program, which includes radiation oncology, CyberKnife, TomoTherapy and stereotactical radiotherapy and radiosurgery
- Wellness and Rehabilitation Center
- Home to ThedaCare Orthopedics Plus
- One of ThedaCare's seven regional hospitals in Northeast Wisconsin and part of ThedaCare, one of the largest employers in Northeast Wisconsin
St. Elizabeth Hospital (SEH)
- A New 4 story tower opened in 2014 and features rooms designed to provide the latest in technology and patient care in every room.
- A brand new state-of-the-art emergency department
- Licensed for 352 licensed patient beds
- Cardiology, oncology, pediatrics, emergency, intensive care and obstetrics
- Physical and neurologic rehabilitation
- Behavioral medicine
- Resident inpatient rotations at SEH include obstetrics, pediatrics, emergency care, surgery, and numerous electives.
Brewster Village is the Outagamie County skilled nursing facility and the program's teaching nursing home, where 3rd year residents spend two months, rotating through the facility as primary care providers.
The Partnership Community Health Center, is a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center, where 2nd year residents see scheduled patients as part of their Community Medicine rotation.
The Bridges of Appleton
The Bridges of Appleton is a privately owned, comprehensive skilled nursing facility, where second and third year resident physicians see patients.