Hospital & Training Sites
- A new eight-story tower with 160 beds that opened in 2010 and features rooms outfitted with the latest technology and rooms designed around patients' needs
- Newly redesigned emergency department
- General medical and surgical care
- Collaborative Care model
- Home to the Appleton Heart Institute and an accredited Chest Pain Center
- The ThedaCare Cancer Care program, which includes radiation oncology, CyberKnife, TomoTherapy and stereotactical radiotherapy and radiosurgery
- Wellness and Rehabilitation Center
- Home to ThedaCare Orthopedics Plus
- One of ThedaCare's seven regional hospitals in Northeast Wisconsin and part of ThedaCare, one of the largest employers in Northeast Wisconsin
- A new four-story tower opened in 2014 and features rooms designed to provide the latest in technology and patient care in every room
- A brand new state-of-the-art emergency department
- Licensed for 352 patient beds
- Cardiology, oncology, pediatrics, emergency, intensive care and obstetrics
- Physical and neurologic rehabilitation
- Behavioral medicine
- Resident inpatient rotations at SEH include obstetrics, pediatrics, emergency care, surgery, and numerous electives
Brewster Village is the Outagamie County skilled nursing facility and the program's teaching nursing home, where third year residents spend two months, rotating through the facility as primary care providers.
Partnership Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center where second year residents see scheduled patients as part of their Community Medicine rotation.
The Bridges of Appleton is a privately owned, comprehensive skilled nursing facility, where second and third year resident physicians see patients.