Wisconsin is currently in phase 1b of COVID-19 vaccine distribution. People in the following groups are eligible to receive the vaccine:
– Adults ages 65 and older
– Frontline health care personnel
– Residents and staff in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities
– Police and fire personnel, and correctional staff
Vaccine supply remains limited, but it is increasing. Mosaic Family Health is working to make sure all of our patients who wish to be vaccinated will be as more vaccine becomes available.
If you are a Mosaic Family Health patient who is eligible to receive the vaccine AND you have a scheduled visit with you doctor, you will be offered the vaccine as long as we have it. We will call you the week before your appointment to ask if you would like to receive the vaccine and to make sure we have enough supply, but there is not a guarantee that vaccine will be available from the state at that time.
Fox Valley COVID Vaccine Resources:
- The Fox Cities COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic is held at the Fox Cities Exhibition Center in Appleton (335 W. Lawrence Street, Appleton). People eligible for the vaccine can schedule an appointment online at www.foxcitiescovidvaccine.com. You must have an appointment. No walk-ins.
- The Winnebago County COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic is held at the Sunnyview Expo Center in Oshkosh (500 E County Rd Y, Oshkosh). Find more information and links for making an appointment at https://www.co.winnebago.wi.us/health/divisions-program-areas/communicable-disease/covid-19-coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine/winnebago. You must have an appointment. No walk-ins.
- Calumet County Public COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic is held at St. Martin Lutheran Church in Chilton (717 Memorial Drive, Chilton, WI). Find more information at https://www.calumetcounty.org/923/Vaccine-Info. You must have an appointment. No walk-ins.
- Local Pharmacies offering COIVD-19 Vaccine:
- ThedaCare Vaccine Clinic appointments are scheduled online using My ThedaCare. Mosaic Family Health patients can also use their “Mosaic MyChart” account.
If you do not have a MyThedaCare or Mosaic MyChart account, follow these steps to create one:
- Visit ThedaCare.org
- Click “My ThedaCare” at the top of the page
- Click “Sign up now”
- Follow the prompts. Directions on scheduling vaccine appointments will be sent to the email address you provided at sign up.