At Mosaic Family Health, we support you on your personal journey of health and partner with you for better health. Our staff and doctors are committed to answering your medical questions and addressing your health care needs.
Below are links to health resources and educational materials you can use to guide specific health improvements.
Health resources and educational materials
- Blood Pressure Tracking Card - a document to help you reach your blood pressure goals
- Fox Valley Memory Project - resources for patients with memory loss and their family member
- Advance Directive including Power of Attorney for Healthcare - advance directive document for use in the Fox Valley region
- Physical Exam Brochure - information on "what to expect" during your annual wellness exam
- Privacy Practices - information about how your medical information may be used and disclosed, as well as how you can gain access to your medical information
- Privacy and Security Policies (HIPPA) - a large document outlining how Mosaic Family Health protects its patient's rights and privacy
- Road to Health Flyer - details on the weight managment program "Road to Health" offered at Mosaic Family Health