“There are four kinds of people in the world: those who have been caregivers, those who currently are caregivers, those who will be caregivers, and those who will need caregivers.”
– Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter
Most caregivers need additional support to stay healthy and maintain the ability to care for another.
Mosaic Family Health offers the following programs and services for caregivers of all kinds.
There is no cost for these services. Connect with a caregiver coach today.
Resources for Enhancing Alzheimer’s Caregiver Health, a program of the Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregivers is a unique evidence-based program for individuals caring for a loved one with memory loss.
REACH brings current information, 1:1 support and strategies for coping with troubling behaviors, while improving a caregiver’s emotional, social and physical health.
Meetings with the caregiver are provided at home for up to 12 sessions over a 6-month period. Each meeting offers opportunities for in depth education, problem solving, stress management and support while improving caregiver confidence.
Could you use some extra support caring for a loved one with memory loss but unsure where to start? Our Caregiver Coaches work with each individual caregiver or family to:
- Help to identify best individual supports and resources
- Provide education and guidance
- Help facilitate connection to community resources
- Teach techniques and strategies for coping with behaviors and difficult symptoms of dementia
Join us on the third Wednesday of every month from 10:00AM to 11:30AM at Mosaic Family Health, 229 S. Morrison St., Appleton, WI 54911.
The Family Caregiver Support Group is:
- For anyone identifying as a family caregiver
- An open format group, no RSVP needed
- Call-in/virtual attendance option
Parking is available for attendees in the Mosaic parking lot located directly in front of the building. Call with questions!