Mosaic Family Health is the clinical home of the Fox Valley Family Medicine Residency Program. It is located in downtown Appleton, approximately halfway between ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton and Ascension NE Wisconsin St. Elizabeth Hospital (SEH). Its patients represent a well-balanced mix of medical concerns, economic and cultural groups, and ages. The clinic’s 75 staff members include family medicine faculty, 21 residents, a clinical psychologist, geriatric nurse practitioner, a behavioral health counselor and a care manager.
- Over 31,000 square feet
- 23 exam rooms including an osteopathic manipulation therapy exam table
- Three special procedure rooms
- Osteopathic treatment room
- A mental health suite
- A quiet study area and social area specially designated for resident use
- Library and health education resource area
- On-site laboratory
- On-site x-ray
- On-site OB ultrasound
- EPIC EMR
Learn more about Mosaic Family Health, our clinical home!